Welcome to the Facilities Development Division.
OSHPD’s Facilities Development Division (FDD):
- Reviews and inspects health facility construction projects.
- Has projects, currently under plan review or construction, valued in excess of $20 billion.
- Enforces building standards, per the California Building Standards Code, as they relate to health facilities construction.
- Is one of the largest building departments in the State of California.
- FDD Home
- FDD General / About FDD
- What's New?
- Project Status
- eServices Portal Client Access
- Forms, Applications, and Instructions
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Regulation Codes, Interpretations, and Policies
- Construction Observation and Building Permits
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Plan Review
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Building Safety Board (HBSB)
- Licensed Clinics
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Additional Information/Resources
- Quality of Service Survey
- Email the Ombudsman
- Site Map