On September 7, 2011, OSHPD launched a new project tracking system known as the electronic Services Portal (e-SP).
This system requires new forms which replace the existing ones as noted in the chart below. The new forms are available for immediate use.
Before completing each interactive form, read the specific instructions for each form (last page of each form).
- For a blank application form, click on the desired form and print the application without typing into the form(s).
- To type directly into the form, click on the field of choice and begin typing. Use the tab key to advance to the next field. Once the form has all the required information completed, the form is ready to print for the required signature(s).
- Find Buildings
Mail the completed form(s) to the appropriate address located at the top of the form.
- FDD Home
- FDD General / About FDD
- What's New?
- Project Status
- eServices Portal Client Access
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Regulation Codes, Interpretations, and Policies
- Construction Observation and Building Permits
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Plan Review
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Building Safety Board (HBSB)
- Licensed Clinics
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Additional Information/Resources
- Quality of Service Survey
- Email the Ombudsman
- Site Map