Senate Bill 1661 - Report 2
The following reports are based on information reported to the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) by the facilities.
The following counties do not appear in the Table of Contents, as they do not contain Acute Care Hospitals with SPC-1 buildings:
- Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Colusa, Del Norte, Glenn, Lassen, Madera, Mariposa, Mono, San Luis Obispo, Siskiyou, Tehama, Yolo.
Note to Macintosh users: If you are having problems viewing the files, please download Adobe Reader for Macintosh (or update your existing installation). If you are still having issues viewing the file, please download the file to your computer and view the file locally.
- FDD Home
- FDD General / About FDD
- What's New?
- Project Status
- eServices Portal Client Access
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Regulation Codes, Interpretations, and Policies
- Legislation Changes
- Construction Observation and Building Permits
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Plan Review
- Seismic Compliance
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Hospital Building Safety Board (HBSB)
- Licensed Clinics
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Additional Information/Resources
- Quality of Service Survey
- Email the Ombudsman
- Site Map