Senate Bill 499 - Report 1
The following reports are based on information reported to the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) by the facilities.
OSHPD worked collaboratively with the Hospital Building Safety Board to develop a web-based SB 499 reporting application for use by hospitals that have one or more Structural Performance Category 1 buildings. The SB 499 reports are the hospitals’ reports regarding their seismic safety compliance status, and the beds and services provided in each building. OSHPD worked with the hospitals to facilitate the reporting process, and to ensure consistency in the reporting approach.
The information and data used to generate the following reports are subject to change without notice.
Because of a technical problem, the SB 499 reports posted from 5:00 pm, January 31, 2011 until 10:59 am, February 1, 2011 did not reflect the final information and data as reported by the hospitals. Please disregard the information and data made available during that time period. The reports posted after 11:15 am, February 1, 2011 to the best of our knowledge, contain the final information and data as provided by the hospitals. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The following counties do not appear in the Table of Contents, as they do not contain Acute Care Hospitals with SPC-1 buildings:
- Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Colusa, Del Norte, Glenn, Lassen, Madera, Mariposa, Mono, Placer, San Benito, San Luis Obispo, Siskiyou, Tehama, Tulare, Yolo.
Note to Macintosh users: If you are having problems viewing the files, please download Adobe Reader for Macintosh (or update your existing installation) . If you are still having issues viewing the file, please download the file to your computer and view the file locally.
- FDD Home
- FDD General / About FDD
- What's New?
- Project Status
- eServices Portal Client Access
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Regulation Codes, Interpretations, and Policies
- Legislation Changes
- Construction Observation and Building Permits
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Plan Review
- Seismic Compliance
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Hospital Building Safety Board (HBSB)
- Licensed Clinics
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Additional Information/Resources
- Quality of Service Survey
- Email the Ombudsman
- Site Map