Annual Financial Data
The following Pivot Profiles were developed using the hospital annual financial data covering report periods ending in the year listed. Beginning with 2004, the file contains 5 worksheets - the data, the pivot table, the profile, charts and a glossary.
Three Easy Steps to Use Pivot Profiles
- Download and unzip Pivot Profile, preferably to your desktop.
- From Pivot worksheet, select variables using drop-down boxes.
- Go to Profile worksheet to view results.
Click here for detailed instructions on how to download and use Pivot Profiles.
If you need technical assistance, please call HIRC at (916) 326-3802.
- 2013 Excel.xls 8.81 MB | WinZip.zip 2.29 MB (4/15 Extract)
- 2012 Excel.xls 8.79 MB | WinZip.zip 2.36 MB (10/14 Extract)
- 2011 Excel.xls 7.16 MB | WinZip.zip 1.93 MB (10/13 Extract)
- 2010 Excel.xls 3.85 MB | WinZip.zip 1.23 MB (5/12 Extract)
- 2009 Excel.xls 4.27 MB | WinZip.zip 1.29 MB (9/11 Extract)
- 2008 Excel.xls 2.45 MB | WinZip.zip 883.59 KB (09/10 Extract)
- 2007 Excel.xls 2.7 MB | WinZip.zip 901.57 KB (09/09 Extract)
- 2006 Excel.xls 2.63 MB | WinZip.zip 909.42 KB (10/08 Extract)
- 2005 Excel.xls 2.61 MB | WinZip.zip 912.33 KB (09/07 Extract)
- 2004 Excel.xls 2.76 MB | WinZip.zip 938.05 KB (10/06 Extract)
- 2003 Excel.xls 2.59 MB | WinZip.zip 942.49 KB (10/05 Extract)
- 2002 Excel.xls 2.53 MB | WinZip.zip 909.08 KB
- 2001 Excel.xls 2.59 MB | WinZip.zip 930.41 KB
- 2000** Excel.xls 2.32 MB | WinZip.zip 788.57 KB
- 1999 Excel.xls 1.93 MB | WinZip.zip 752.94 KB
- 1998 Excel.xls 1.98 MB | WinZip.zip 763.99 KB
- 1997 Excel.xls 2.05 MB | WinZip.zip 783.7 KB
- 1996 Excel.xls 2.09 MB | WinZip.zip 797.33 KB
- 1995 Excel.xls 2.13 MB | WinZip.zip 813.14 KB
The Hospital Annual Financial Data for California documentation (pdf) is provided as a reference.
**Note: The 2000 pivot profile files are for 6/30/00 to 12/31/00 only due to change in reporting requirements.
Attention Data Users: Please exercise caution when interpreting OSHPD data. The use of improper assumptions and analytical methods may result in erroneous or misleading conclusions. Conclusions drawn from OSHPD data are the sole responsibility of the user. Users should be aware that financial and utilization data products are based on a dynamic database that is constantly being updated. As a result, the same data item for a facility may change over time or be different between products.
If you are unable to download ZIP or EXE files, please e-mail the OSHPDWebmaster.
Extracted files can be e-mailed to users at no charge.