Health Careers Training Program - Mini Grants
2017-18 Mini Grant Awardees
OSHPD is pleased to announce the 2017-18 Mini Grants Awardees.
Mini Grants are designed to strengthen the educational and social foundations by providing direct and indirect program support for underrepresented and/or disadvantaged individuals interested in pursuing healthcare careers. Only organizations may apply.
Mini Grants funded activities focus on introducing participants to a wide variety of health career options in mental/behavioral health and other other health professions by conducting conferences and/or workshops, and direct exposure through health career exploration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I be notified about new grant opportunities?
Yes - please subcribe to OSHPD announcements for notifications.
Does HCTP offer grants?
Current grant opportunities for organizations (individuals are not eligible to apply) can be found at:
- Does HCTP offer scholarships?
Does HCTP host career fairs?
No, HCTP does not host career fairs.
This page was last updated on Tuesday, May 29, 2018.
- Healthcare Workforce Home
- California State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)
- California Primary Care Office (PCO)
- Song-Brown Healthcare Workforce Training Programs
- Mental Health Workforce Education and Training Program (WET)
- Health Careers Training Program - Mini Grants
- County Medical Services Program (CMSP) Loan Repayment Program (LRP)
- Medical Service Study Areas (MSSA)
- Healthcare Workforce Clearinghouse (HWC)
- Health Workforce Pilot Projects (HWPP)
- Health Care Reform
- Publications and Reports