From this page, you will be able to find the status of any project that the Office is currently working on using FDD’s eServices Portal. Select the eServices Portal link under "Construction of Facilities" below to begin your search.
Construction of Facilities
Logbook System County-wide Project Status Reports
- California Hospital Facility Construction Projects - Open on or before August 29, 2011
- California Hospital Facility Construction Projects - Closed as of August 28, 2011
eServices Portal (eSP) County-wide Project Status Reports
- eSP Projects by County reports are now available through the OSHPD Report Center, http://report.oshpd.ca.gov/
Instructions to see projects by county using the OSHPD Report Center:
- Go to the OHSPD Report Center, (http://report.oshpd.ca.gov/)
- Select Facilities Development Division from the Select a Division dropdown list.
- Select Projects by County from the Select a Report dropdown list.
- Choose the counties to show in the report from the County list.
NOTE: to remove a county from the report list, uncheck the check box.
- Select the project status from the Status list.
- Click the View Report button to see the report.
- Repeat steps 4-6 to view a different county report.
Export, Save, or Print the report
- Click on the disk icon located below the Status dropdown.
- Choose a file type from the dropdown list.
- A prompt to open, save, or cancel will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Save button to save the report.
- Click on the Open button to open the report.
- After the report is opened or saved, use the Ctrl+P command, choose Print from the File menu, etc. to print the report.
Data Reporting Projects
- FDD Home
- FDD General / About FDD
- What's New?
- Project Status
- eServices Portal Client Access
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Regulation Codes, Interpretations, and Policies
- Construction Observation and Building Permits
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Plan Review
- Seismic Compliance
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Hospital Building Safety Board (HBSB)
- Licensed Clinics
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Additional Information/Resources
- Quality of Service Survey
- Email the Ombudsman
- Site Map