Welcome to the California Healthcare Workforce Clearinghouse. The Clearinghouse has been developed by the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development, Healthcare Workforce Development Division to serve as the central source of healthcare workforce and educational data in the state.
The Latino Physicians Needs Assessment
The Clearinghouse is partnering with LPOC to help develop and support a plan to survey the nearly 3,000 Latino physicians in California.
Coming in 2014: The Clearinghouse will produce an in-depth report on physician assistants based on 2013 survey data collected by the California Academy of Physician Assistants (CAPA). This report will be an expansion of our current Survey Snapshot: Physician Assistants.
- Occupational Employment Projections
- Registered Dental Hygienists (RDH)
- Registered Dental Assistants (RDA)
- Doctors of Osteopathy (DOs)
- Respiratory Care Practitioners (RCPs)
- Physician Assistants (PAs)
- Psychiatric Technicians
- Physicians and Surgeons (MDs)
- Vocational Nurses (VNs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)