Facilities Development Division (FDD)
Welcome to the Facilities Development Division.
OSHPD’s Facilities Development Division (FDD):
- Reviews and inspects health facility construction projects.
- Has projects, currently under plan review or construction, valued in excess of $20 billion.
- Enforces building standards, per the California Building Standards Code, as they relate to health facilities construction.
- Is one of the largest building departments in the State of California.
Please note: FDD's regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST, excluding State of California observed holidays.
The eServices Portal system may have occasional periods of un-availability due to maintenance. In case of an extended outage, notices will be posted.
We welcome your feedback. Please direct any questions or comments to the FDD Webmaster, FDDwebmaster@oshpd.ca.gov.
This page was last updated on Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
- FDD Home
- About FDD
- Announcements/Updated Reports
- eServices Information
- Preapproval Programs
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Regulation Codes and Policies
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Project Status Reports
- Training & Education
- Additional Information
- FDD Site Map