Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
SNF/ICFs in Google Earth/Arc GIS Explorer
- Size of the icon is scaled to the total costs of projects underway at the SNF/ICF.
- SNF/ICF names are visible only when the mouse or cursor hovers over an icon. NOTE: This functionality is not available in ArcGIS.
- SNFs/ICFs are grouped by county; the SNFs/ICFs in a county can be turned on or off in the sidebar for the desktop version.
- If you click on an icon, a text box will open which shows details of projects underway at the SNF/ICF.
- The text box also has a hyperlink to look up facility detail and license information.
- The SNF/ICF numbers are hyperlinked to the information in eCA (eServices Portal Citizen Access - OSHPD′s project logging system).
You can also access the facility information through the Google Earth/ArcGIS Explorer table of contents (desktop version only):
- Open the sidebar
- Click or search for the name of the SNF/ICF (facilities are grouped by county)
- Double click on the name
- Google Earth/ArcGIS Explorer will "fly" to the hospital facility you selected.
When using this data, please cite OSHPD/FDD and this web page.
Google Earth/ArcGIS Explorer software enables you to zoom in beyond the level of accuracy provided in these data layers. SNFs/ICFs are located based on the street address provided to OSHPD/FDD.
Suggested Additional Layers for Google Earth/ArcGIS Explorer
(for desktop version only)
- Seismic fault layers can be obtained at https://earthquake.usgs.gov/hazards/qfaults/kml.php
- Shake map layers for recent earthquakes can be obtained at http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/shakemap/
For a specific earthquake, look under "Downloads" and under "GIS" for a KLM file. This file can be opened with Google Earth/ArcGIS Explorer.
Please email questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last updated on Tuesday, December 27, 2016.
- FDD Home
- About FDD
- Announcements/Updated Reports
- eServices Information
- Preapproval Programs
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Regulation Codes and Policies
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Project Status Reports
- Training & Education
- Additional Information
- FDD Site Map