Training and Education
Please check back periodically for new educational updates, resources, and training presentations.
Guides & Manuals
- Field Reviewed Projects, Projects Exempt from OSHPD Plan Review, OSHPD Permit (excluded) & Expedited Projects (FREER) -
- Guide for Working on Projects under OSHPD Jurisdiction - Tips from Experts
- New Advisory Guide A2 – Sterile Compounding Pharmacies for Hospital Facilities
- Hot Topics #1: eServices Portal
- Hot Topics #2: 10 Steps to Expedite Your Project to Save Time and Money
- Skilled Nursing Facilities in Google Earth
New - Don't Wait!
CHA Member Forum on Proposed Energy Standards for Hospitals, October 11, 2017:
Provide your feedback to help shape the final rule! There is no cost to participate and everyone is invited.
Registration ends Tuesday, October 11th. Click here to register!
- Senate Bill 90 (SB 90) Presentation - August 29 - August 30, 2012 Seminars
SB 90 Application for Seismic Safety Extension
- CAN 1-6-18.104.22.168.4 Removal of Acute Care Services Presentation - August 29 - August 30, 2012 Seminars
How to Remove Acute Care Services from an SPC-1 Hospital Building
- Senate Bill 499 (SB 499) Webinar - September 6, 2012
SB 499 Reporting - Form Requirements
This page was last updated on Monday, October 9, 2017.
- FDD Home
- About FDD
- Announcements/Updated Reports
- eServices Information
- Preapproval Programs
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Regulation Codes and Policies
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Project Status Reports
- Training & Education
- Additional Information
- FDD Site Map