Seismic Compliance Unit
Senate Bill 1661 - Report 1
SB 1661 (05/06): Amends Section 130060 & 130061 of the Health and Safety Code
Per SB 1661 Health and Safety Code Section 130061:
(a) An owner of a general acute care hospital building that is classified as a nonconforming Structural Performance Category-1 (SPC-1) building, who has not requested an extension of the deadline described in subdivision (a) or (b) of Section 130060, shall submit a report to the office no later than April 15, 2007, describing the status of each building in complying with the requirements of Section 130060.
The report shall identify at least all of the following:
- Each building that is subject to subdivision (a) of Section 130060.
- The project number or numbers for retrofit or replacement of each building.
- The projected construction start date or dates and projected construction completion date or dates.
- The building or buildings to be removed from acute care service and the projected date or dates of this action.
Facilities that have not requested an extension
- Actual facility response can be viewed from the links listed in the "Facility Response" column.
- Information from OSHPD Alirts can be found from links listed in the "Facility Number" and the "OSHPD Notes" columns.
For questions or comments related to Senate Bill 1661 reports, please eMail the Seismic Compliance Unit.
This page was last updated on Tuesday, June 6, 2017.
- FDD Home
- About FDD
- Announcements/Updated Reports
- eServices Information
- Preapproval Programs
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Regulation Codes and Policies
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Project Status Reports
- Training & Education
- Additional Information
- FDD Site Map