Ambulatory Surgery Data Sets and Data Products
Ambulatory Surgery Encounter Data
On a quarterly basis (every three months), licensed surgical clinics and hospitals licensed for outpatient surgery submit abstracted information from individual patient records which include data on the patient’s ZIP code, gender, birthdate, and principal language, service date, diagnoses, cause of injury, treatments/procedures, disposition, and expected source of payment. To protect individual patient confidentiality, data are aggregated into public use files and data products which are available on an annual basis.
- Facility Summary Report
- Public Use File
- Pivot Profile
- County Frequencies by Patient County of Residence
- CPT Procedure Code Frequencies
- ICD-9/10-CM Code Frequencies – Diagnosis Code
- ICD-9/10-CM Code Frequencies – External Injury Code
- Patient Origin/Market Share Pivot Table
- Patient Origin/Market Share Query Tool
- Top 10 Procedure Groups
This page was last updated on Friday, March 30, 2018.