Emergency Department Data Sets and Data Products
Emergency Department Encounter Data
On a quarterly basis (every three months), emergency departments submit abstracted information from individual patient records which include data on the patient’s zip code, gender, birthdate, and principal language, service date, diagnoses, cause of injury, treatments/procedures, and expected source of payment. To protect individual patient confidentiality, data are aggregated into public use files and data products which are available on an annual basis.
- Facility Summary Report
- Public Use File
- Pivot Profile
- County Frequencies by Patient County of Residence
- CPT Procedure Code Frequencies
- Encounters by Facility
- ICD-9/10-CM Code Frequencies – Diagnosis Code
- ICD-9/10-CM Code Frequencies – External Injury Code
- Patient Origin/Market Share Pivot Table
- Patient Origin/Market Share Query Tool
- Top 10 Causes of Injury
- Top 10 Diagnosis Codes and Groups
This page was last updated on Friday, March 30, 2018.