These one-time reports, based on data from OSHPD’s individual patient databases, are intended to help move the healthcare system toward providing higher quality, more effective and efficient, and less costly patient care.
- Health Facts – Changes in Readmission Rates for Acute Myocardial Infarction, Heart Failure, and Pneumonia Patients in California Hospitals, 2007 to 2013
- Accuracy of Condition Present on Admission, Do Not Resuscitate, and E-Codes in California Patient Discharge Data, 2011
- Health Facts – MRSA Infections in California Hospital Patients, 1999 to 2007
- Health Facts – Readmissions to California Hospitals, 2005 to 2006
- Health Facts – Trends in Bariatric Surgery in California Hospitals, 2005 to 2009 (including 2010 and 2011 Updates)
- Health Facts – Trends in Cardiac Care, 1988 to 2008
- Health Facts – Trends in Firearm-Related Emergency Department Visits and Hospitalizations in California, 1992 to 2010
- Health Facts – Trends in the Hospitalization of Persons Living with HIV Infection and AIDS in California, 1988 to 2008
- Research Brief – Mortality in California Hospitals, 2006
- Perspectives in Healthcare
This page was last updated on Tuesday, May 9, 2017.