Health Careers Training Program - Mini Grants
We are excited to award funds to programs that will provide health career exploration, conferences and workshops to participants statewide. We are proud to announce the complete list of Mini Grants Awardees for 2016/2017.
Mini Grants are designed to strengthen the educational and social foundations by providing direct and indirect program support for underrepresented and/or economically disadvantaged students to build on as they pursue careers in the health industry. Only qualifying organizations may apply. Individuals are not eligible to apply.
Mini Grants funded activities focus on various categories that cover health career conferences and workshops, and health career exploration. Currently, Mini Grants are offered each fiscal year, with grant activities covering 12 consecutive months.
2014-15: RFA 14-5404
2013-14: RFA 13-4161
2012-13: RFA 12-4500
2011-12: RFA 11-2450
2010-11: RFA 10-1494
2009-10: RFA 09-9557
2008-09: RFA 08-9389
2007-08: RFA 07-7333
2006-07: RFA 06-7013
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I be notified about new grant opportunities?
Yes - please subcribe to OSHPD announcements for notifications.
Does HCTP offer grants?
Current grant opportunities for organizations (individuals are not eligible to apply) can be found at:
- Does HCTP offer scholarships?
Does HCTP host career fairs?
No, HCTP does not host career fairs.
This page was last updated on Friday, December 29, 2017.
- Healthcare Workforce Home
- California State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)
- California Primary Care Office (PCO)
- Song-Brown Healthcare Workforce Training Programs
- Mental Health Workforce Education and Training Program (WET)
- Health Careers Training Program - Mini Grants
- County Medical Services Program (CMSP) Loan Repayment Program (LRP)
- Medical Service Study Areas (MSSA)
- Healthcare Workforce Clearinghouse (HWC)
- Health Workforce Pilot Projects (HWPP)
- Health Care Reform
- Publications and Reports