Health Careers Training Program - Mini Grants
The 2017-18 Mini Grants Application Cycle opens
February 26, 2018 at 2pm.
Mini Grants are designed to strenghthen the educational and social foundations by providing direct and indirect program support for underrepresented and/or disadvantaged individuals interested in pursuing healthcare careers. Only organizations may apply.
Mini Grants funded activities focus on introducing participants to a wide variety of health career options in mental/behavioral health and other other health professions by conducting conferences and/or workshops, and direct exposure through health career exploration.
2014-15: RFA 14-5404
2013-14: RFA 13-4161
2012-13: RFA 12-4500
2011-12: RFA 11-2450
2010-11: RFA 10-1494
2009-10: RFA 09-9557
2008-09: RFA 08-9389
2007-08: RFA 07-7333
2006-07: RFA 06-7013
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I be notified about new grant opportunities?
Yes - please subcribe to OSHPD announcements for notifications.
Does HCTP offer grants?
Current grant opportunities for organizations (individuals are not eligible to apply) can be found at:
- Does HCTP offer scholarships?
Does HCTP host career fairs?
No, HCTP does not host career fairs.
This page was last updated on Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
- Healthcare Workforce Home
- California State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)
- California Primary Care Office (PCO)
- Song-Brown Healthcare Workforce Training Programs
- Mental Health Workforce Education and Training Program (WET)
- Health Careers Training Program - Mini Grants
- County Medical Services Program (CMSP) Loan Repayment Program (LRP)
- Medical Service Study Areas (MSSA)
- Healthcare Workforce Clearinghouse (HWC)
- Health Workforce Pilot Projects (HWPP)
- Health Care Reform
- Publications and Reports