In this lesson, we'll walk through retrieving submission results,
including accessing the Main Error Summary page and error reports.
Before you can retrieve your results, you need to:
- Log on to MIRCal (see Accessing MIRCal in Module 2: Basics for All Users).
- Create the same reporting profile you used when you submitted your data (see Create a Reporting Profile in this module, Lesson 1).
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Retrieve the status of your data submission
- View the Main Error Summary page
- View, print, and save error reports
Jane works at CBT2, a large hospital in Central California. In Lesson
1, she submitted an IP data file to OSHPD. Following the same
submission steps, she has submitted an ED data file. She now wants
to see the status of her ED submission. She logs on to MIRCal and
selects the appropriate Data Type and Report Period to create the
Report Profile that she used when submitting their facility's ED
file. That's where this lesson begins.