In this lesson, we'll walk through retrieving submission results, including accessing the Main Error Summary page and summary error reports.
Before you can retrieve your results, you need to:
- Log on to MIRCal (see Accessing MIRCal in Module 2: Basics for All Users).
- Create the same reporting profile you used when you submitted the data (see Create a Reporting Profile in this module, Lesson 1).
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Retrieve the status of your data submission
- View the Main Error Summary page
- View, print, and save summary error reports
Sam works at HDA, the Designated Agent (facility contracted vendor) for CBT2, a large hospital in Central California. In Lesson 1, he submitted CBT2's IP data file to OSHPD as a test submission. He now wants to see the status of his submission. He logs on to MIRCal and creates the same reporting profile he used when he submitted the file. That's where this lesson begins.