Seismic Compliance Unit
The SB1953 Archives contains previous editions of Seismic Bulletins, Code Application Notices (CANs), and Title 24, Part 1 Chapter 6. This Archive is placed here for reference when addressing Seismic Compliance issues from previous code cycles.
Seismic Safety Bulletins
- September 2012 Seismic Safety Bulletin - Issue 10
- November 2011 Seismic Safety Bulletin - Volume IX
- March 2010 Seismic Safety Bulletin - Volume VIII
- March 2009 Seismic Safety Bulletin - Volume VII
- August 2008 Seismic Safety Bulletin - Volume VI
- January 2008 Seismic Safety Bulletin - Volume V
- May 2007 Seismic Safety Bulletin - Volume IV
- August 2006 Seismic Safety Bulletin - Volume III
- January 2006 Seismic Safety Bulletin - Volume II
- July 2005 Seismic Safety Bulletin - Volume I
California′s Hospital Seismic Safety Law
- California's Hospital Seismic Safety Law - Its History, Implementation and Related Issues
Title 24, Part 1
- CAN 1-1.5.2 - Delay in Compliance
- CAN 1-6-188.8.131.52 - Change in seismic performance category
- CAN 2-1648A -Seismic Retrofit of Single Story Hospital Buildings Utilizing Wood Frame or Light Steel Construction
- CAN 2-1648B - Method B: Applies only to retrofit projects received by the Office prior to November 2, 2002.
For questions or comments related to:
- The Seismic Compliance Unit, please eMail the Seismic Compliance Unit or visit the Seismic Compliance Unit web page.
- The Archived bulletins, please eMail the Seismic Compliance Unit.
This page was last updated on Monday, October 17, 2016.
- FDD Home
- About FDD
- Announcements/Updated Reports
- eServices Information
- Preapproval Programs
- Seismic Compliance
- Hospital Inspector Certification Program (HICP)
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Regulation Codes and Policies
- Code Application Notices (CANs) and Policy Intent Notices (PINs)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Forms, Applications, and Reminder Lists
- Project Status Reports
- Training & Education
- Additional Information
- FDD Site Map