MIRCal – Quick Notes Technical Bulletins
- Quick Notes Index
- Issue 50: 2019 New Reporting Requirements
- Issue 49: 2019 MIRCal Regulations Approved
- Issue 48: Public Comment Period Open!
- Issue 47: Public Comment Period/Reporting Homeless
- Issue 46: Preserving Your Records
- Issue 45: 2017 Inpatient Data Element Changes
- Issue 44: Preserving Reported Procedures Through Error Corrections
- Issue 43: ICD-10 Reporting External Causes
- Issue 42: User Account Maintenance
- Issue 41: Disposition Reminders
- Issue 40: ICD-10 FAQs
- Issue 39: Trends in ED Reporting
- Issue 38: Holiday Greetings
- Issue 37: Reporting ED/AS Procedures
- Issue 36: New Regulations! New Disposition Codes!
- Issue 35: Atlas - Your Data Visualized
- Issue 34: EpiCenter
- Issue 33: Data User CMDC
- Issue 32: Making Use of the Data
- Issue 31: Who Wants Your Data?
- Issue 30: Data Snapshot
- Issue 29: New Inpatient Edits
- Issue 28: Source of Admission - Other
- Issue 27: SSN Randomization
- Issue 26: Improved Reporting in Progress
- Issue 25: MIRCal is Celebrating its 10 Year Anniversary!
- Issue 24: Proposed Regulations Comment Period Open
- Issue 23: New PLS Edits
- Issue 22: Regulations Are Approved
- Issue 21: Source of Admission Problem Identified
- Issue 20: Principal Language Spoken FAQs
- Issue 19: Special Edition
- Issue 18: New ED and AS Edits
- Issue 17: Last Hardcopy Mailing of Quick Notes
- Issue 16: The Basics of MIRCal Edit Programs
- Issue 15: OSHPD Awards
- Issue 14: Getting to Know You Better
- Issue 13: Enhancements to MIRCal
Issue 12: Snapshot of ED and AS Data Quality
Expanded Article on ED and AS Data Quality
- Issue 11: Tell Us How We Are Doing
Issue 10: Locating & Correcting Errors in Your Data
Expanded Article for Warning Flags on HIV Test Results
- Issue 9: Are You Ready?
- Issue 8: A Unique Opportunity
- Issue 7: Differences Between MIRCal and ALIRTS Reporting
- Issue 6: Outreach from OSHPD to You
- Issue 5: Reporting E Codes (External Cause of Injury)
- Issue 4: Highlights of Proposed Regulation Changes
- Issue 3: Submitting ED and AS Data
- Issue 2: Race and Ethnicity
- Issue 1: Project Updates
*Please note: Links referenced in old Quick Notes issues may be obsolete or no longer valid. If you require assistance, please contact our office. Please consult the Inpatient and ED/AS Data Reporting Manuals to confirm CURRENT detailed information regarding reporting requirements for each data element.
This page was last updated on Wednesday, May 9, 2018.