If you live or work in the following counties effected by the California Wildfires, the deadline to submit your application is November 17, 2017: Butte, Lake, Mendocino, Yuba, Napa, Sonoma, Solano, Nevada, and Orange.
Please note: HPEF recommends that you complete and submit your application 2-4 days prior to the November 13, 2017 deadline as you may experience delays on the CalREACH website due to the large amount of applicants using the system on the deadline date. Please plan accordingly.
- Allied Healthcare Scholarship Program (AHSP)
- Advanced Practice Healthcare Scholarship Program (APHSP)
- Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program (ADN)
- Bachelor of Science Nursing Scholarship Program (BSN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program (LVN to ADN)
- Vocational Nurse Scholarship Program (VNSP)
Loan Repayment Programs
- Allied Healthcare Loan Repayment Program (AHLRP)
- Advanced Practice Healthcare Loan Repayment Program (APHLRP)
- Bachelor of Science Nursing Loan Repayment Program (BSNLRP)
- Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program (LMHSPEP)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Loan Repayment Program (LVNLRP)
- Mental Health Loan Assumption Program (MHLAP)
- Steven M. Thompson Physician Corp Loan Repayment Program (STLRP)
This page was last updated on Thursday, October 26, 2017.
The Health Professions Education Foundation (HPEF) is a state non-profit established in 1987.
HPEF has awarded more than 14,721 scholarships and loan repayments totaling more than $169.7 million to California health professionals serving in all 58 counties in areas of unmet need.