- Allied Healthcare Scholarship Program (AHSP)
- Advanced Practice Healthcare Scholarship Program (APHSP)
- Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program (ADN)
- Bachelor of Science Nursing Scholarship Program (BSN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to Associate Degree Nursing Scholarship Program (LVN to ADN)
- Vocational Nurse Scholarship Program (VNSP)
Loan Repayment Programs
- Allied Healthcare Loan Repayment Program (AHLRP)
- Advanced Practice Healthcare Loan Repayment Program (APHLRP)
- Bachelor of Science Nursing Loan Repayment Program (BSNLRP)
- Licensed Mental Health Services Provider Education Program (LMHSPEP)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Loan Repayment Program (LVNLRP)
- Mental Health Loan Assumption Program (MHLAP)
- Steven M. Thompson Physician Corp Loan Repayment Program (STLRP)
This page was last updated on Friday, March 16, 2018.
The Health Professions Education Foundation (HPEF) is a state non-profit established in 1987.
HPEF has awarded more than 14,721 scholarships and loan repayments totaling more than $169.7 million to California health professionals serving in all 58 counties in areas of unmet need.