The training is designed to be viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 5.0 or higher. OSHPD does not guarantee that the training will work properly when viewed in an earlier version of Internet Explorer.
OSHPD strongly recommends using a high-speed Internet connection when accessing MIRCal or this training. If you don't have a high-speed connection, please use a 56K modem.
To get the most out of this training, follow these guidelines:
- Set your screen resolution to a minimum of 800 by 600, preferably 1024 by 768 or higher. If you don't know how to set your screen resolution, refer to the help file for your operating system (search for the word “resolution” in the help file), or contact your in-house Information Technology (IT) department.
- Maximize the IE window (click the Maximize button in the upper-right corner of the title bar).
- Close all the IE toolbars except for Standard Buttons (select View, Toolbars, and then make sure only Standard Buttons is checked).
- On some longer pages, you may need to use the vertical scrollbar at the right side of the IE window to see the entire page content.
- Go to the page you want to print.
- In the IE menu bar, select File, Page Setup to open the Page Setup dialog box.
- Under Orientation, select Landscape.
- Click OK.
- Click the Print button in the IE Standard Buttons toolbar.
You'll need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader. You can download this free software from Adobe's website. You may need to contact your in-house IT department before downloading and installing this software.