the Main Error Summary page to see which edit programs your data
failed. This will give you an overview of why your data was rejected.
- Your data will be rejected if any of the following occur:
- It fails the Transmittal Validation program.
- It generates any Critical Trend Edit errors.
- It generates any Critical Comparative Edit errors.
- More than 2% of the total records contain Standard Edit errors.
- A Blank or Invalid Principal Diagnosis is reported on any record.
- Non-critical warning errors will not cause your data to fail, but should be reviewed to verify data accuracy.
determine the exact errors that caused your data to be rejected, look
at the edit program Error Reports for the programs your data failed.
Ready to test your knowledge? Click Next to take a short quiz.