- Use MIRCal's Web Entry feature to enter and submit records online.
- Web Entry is most useful for facilities that do not have the capability to produce file extracts.
- The online form you use to enter a record contains the same fields as the Manual Abstract Reporting Form (1370.IP).
you save a record with validation, MIRCal validates your entries for
blank and invalid errors. If a record contains these types of errors,
they are listed at the top of the Record Entry Form so that you can
correct them immediately.
- The records you enter and save remain in MIRCal until you submit them for processing.
Listing of Records Added or Corrected Online lists all the records
you've entered or corrected online but haven't submitted. You can
re-sort the list by clicking any column heading. You can click any
entry in a row to open the record.
- When you submit your data, print a copy of the submission confirmation page for your records.
processes the submitted records and provides your submission results.
Processing could be completed within 2 hours, or up to 24 hours.
Ready to test your knowledge? Click Next to take a short quiz.