- You must create a reporting profile each time you log on to MIRCal.
- Only a UAA can create Facility User accounts.
- A UAA cannot create a user account for another UAA or for a DA. Only OSHPD can create these accounts.
- As a UAA, you will be contacted by Facility Users if they have problems with their accounts or if they need to change their user information.
- On the Add New User page, fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- The Unique Employee ID should be an identifier that is unique to the user and not widely known by other people, such as a human resources number, badge number, etc. Do not use a Social Security number.
- The Roles assigned in a user account determine which MIRCal functions the user will be able to access.
- User names and passwords are case sensitive (“D” and “d” are not the same).
- User names must contain 6–15 alphanumeric characters and cannot contain spaces or special characters (* / & $ %, etc.). Example: PamSmith01
- Passwords must contain 8–16 characters, must be alphanumeric (at least one alpha and one numeric character), and cannot contain spaces or special characters. Example: bluesky2
- A user's password cannot be the same as his/her user name.
Ready to test your knowledge? Click Next to take a short quiz.