- Only a UAA can perform user account maintenance functions. Users will contact their facility's UAA if they have problems with or need to change their user account.
- The Maintain Users page lists all user accounts for your facility. It also notes whether the user accounts are active or locked.
- A user's account will be locked after three unsuccessful attempts to log on to MIRCal.
- A user's password should be changed if a security violation is suspected or if a user forgets his/her password.
- When you inactivate a user account, make sure you deselect all of the roles granted to the user.
- If you inactivate a user account for a user assigned as a facility contact, that contact assignment remains in effect. You may want to assign another user to that contact position.
Ready to test your knowledge? Click Next to take a short quiz.